Some products that may interest you
Front and rear wheels sold separately.
Rear wheel compatible with
- Shimano 11 speed cassettes
- Shimano 9 and 10 speed or Shimano compatible cassettes (Shimano, SRAM, Miche etc.).
An afternoon out on the trails can be as good as a holiday, but only if your kit can stand up to the stresses and strains of being ridden hard across all types of terrain.
New sleeved rim for
The Mavic Crossride gets a completely new, sleeved rim for that's wider and lighter to bring better comfort and control.
Power transfer is handled by Mavic's TS-2 freehub system, inspired by their higher-end products.
Precise and aggressive
Straight-pull and bladed spokes ensure a high level of stiffness to offer better, more precise handling. And they also give the wheels a distinctive, aggressive look.
On the practical side, hubs are compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles on the front, 9x1355QR, 12x135 and 12x142 on the rear and all adapters are delivered with the wheels
- Front 26" without tyre: 865 grams
- Rear 26" without tyre: 985 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 895 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1015 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 940 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1060 grams
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x21C
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4" to 2.7")
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Shimano and SRAM compatible
- Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optionnal kit
- BR101 quick release
- Rim tape
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Valve reducer
- User guide